The Grand Vin Club
The Grand Vin Club (GVC) is a benefits-based wine-club. In order to become a GVC member, purchases must equal or exceed 12 bottles from the most recently released vintage. Wine purchases that qualify for GVC membership consideration are: Estate Cuvee, Cabernet Sauvignon-Grand Vin, Roberta's Reserve and Rapszodia.
Purchases for GVC member consideration must be executed prior to the expiration date of the offer.
Grand Vin Club membership benefits include:
- Initial offers on new wine releases, always prior to general mailing list
- Excellent allocations on 750ml bottles
- Initial offers on rare large-format bottles
- Complimentary ground shipping to the 48 contiguous states (weather permitting)
- Exclusive opportunities to visit the winery for complimentary tours and tastings for up-to two (2) persons
- First to receive invitations to all cultural and/or culinary events at the winery