Tasting with the Owners - by appointment only
- Owners Lou or Louis, Jr. host all tasting groups. A brief tour of the vineyard & winery is followed by a tasting of 5-6 wines in an intimate and relaxing setting. Please allow 1½ - 2 hours for the visit.
- To schedule, please call the winery (707) 948-3100, ext. 7. We advise booking appointments 3-4 weeks in advance.
- Appointments are Tuesday through Friday. The winery is CLOSED on Saturday, Sunday and Monday.
- Tastings are scheduled for 10:30 a.m. only.
- A tasting fee of $150 per person and will be charged to your credit card in advance to secure the reservation.
- All cancellations must be arranged no less than twenty-four (24) hours prior to the agreed-upon appointment time, otherwise 100% of the tasting fees will be forfeited.
- We require a minimum of four (4) people and a maximum of eight (8).
We will do our absolute best to accomodate your group within these basic guidelines.
Please note: Without exception, no one under 21 years of age will be allowed in the winery or the tasting room due to insurance restrictions and alcohol beverage control laws. We are also unable to accept any animals or pets on premise.
Please keep in mind that we do not have a dedicated hospitality/tasting staff.